Delta Development Group Ltd. (hereinafter – Delta) is a legal entity registered in accordance with the legislation of Georgia – a limited liability company.
Identification number: 412702446
Legal address: Georgia, Kutaisi, Shota Rustaveli st. №61
Security of your information in digital channels
· Third parties (applications / services): By visiting the website, your information about the device number, model, brand, name, operating system version will be transferred to applications such as: Google Analytics, Xtremepush.com These applications comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Guide)
· Retention / Deletion Policy: You can request the deletion of your data by sending a request. After receiving the request, Delta will remove your data from the list to stop processing the data.
· In order to improve the service, Delta is authorized to monitor the user behavior that takes place in the digital channels. This monitoring does not involve the collection or processing of personal / confidential / commercial data. The purpose of the observation process is not to analyze identified user behavior, but rather to study user activity in general. “This non-identifiable data may be processed using Facebook Pixel and Firebase software.”
How we use your personal information
Personal data includes information that Delta obtains during the period of providing services to you, which in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, is also subsequently used for direct marketing purposes. The purpose of the notice is to provide you with information about our working principles and your legal protection mechanisms in the processing of personal information.
Promise to protect the privacy of personal data
We, the team of Delta Development Group Ltd., promise that:
· We take care of the security and protection of your personal data;
· We will not use your data illegally;
· Provide you with complete and comprehensive information regarding the processing of your personal data at any time.
How the law protects you
Like the promise of protection of personal data privacy, these data are protected by the Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection. By law, you have the right to request information about the processing of your data. You have the right to receive the following information:
· What data is processed about you;
· Purpose of data processing;
· Legal basis for data processing;
· How your data was collected;
· To whom was your data transferred;
· Grounds and purpose of data release. You can request a copy of the information processed by us.
By law you have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, updated, added, blocked, deleted or destroyed if it is incomplete, inaccurate, not updated or if it has been collected and processed in violation of the law. We comply with Georgian law, which may prevent us from deleting your personal data immediately. Such obligations may arise from tax legislation and consumer protection legislation.
The obligation to provide this information to you arises from the organization upon your request. We have the right to use personal data only if we have a specific contractual and / or legal basis for it.
The organization has a legal basis for the use of your information, which implies the existence of a business-related and / or commercial purpose. Importantly, even in this case, the processing of information by Delta is not directed to the detriment of your interests.
From what sources do we obtain personal information?
We may obtain personal information about you from the sources provided to you by Delta and listed below. We receive data from you in the following cases:
· When you contact us to get our products or services;
· When communication is done by phone or directly during a visit to the office;
· When you use our websites, mobile apps and web chat; · When sending emails in both physical and electronic form.
· From your banking operations.
We collect information about cookies, navigation and behavior of users on our website, in particular:
· IP address, device type, operating system and browser from which the website is accessed.
· We collect information about the pages opened on our website, session length and various session settings.
· Information about the actions that took place on our website: Fill out forms, use interactive elements of the website, etc.
· The process, time and form of filling in the fields on the website
We use the collected information:
· To produce website statistics to optimize processes, fields and website design.
· In order to protect the users of the website and prevent fraudulent activities;
· To monitor the flow of customers to the website and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
The information obtained allows us to adapt the website and its components to the needs of the user.
However, please note that some of the services we offer will not work if you block or delete cookie files.